CANDLE BURNING TIPS
- To prevent “tunneling” make sure you burn the candle long enough until the wax melts to the edge of the container before putting the candle out.
- If you notice that your wick has formed a “ball” at the top after burning, you can trim it with a scissor. Wait until your candle cools completely and the wax has re-hardened.
- Keep wick trimmed to ¼”; remove trimmings from your candle. Keep wick centered for an even melt pool. For best results burn candle no less than an 1 hour and no more than 4 hours at a time.
No use crying over spilled wax.
- Any spilled wax can be cleaned with hot, soapy water.
- It is normal to have some wax left at the bottom of your jar. The wicks are designed to NOT burn all the way to the bottom of the jar to prevent the bottom from getting too hot and potentially cracking or burning the surface your candle is sitting on.
- This is a natural wax candle. Place on a safe, heat resistant surface. Keep out of drafts and also out of reach of children and pets. Do not move while burning or if wax is hot. Discontinue use when ¼” of wax remains. Never leave a burning candle unattended! Failure to follow instructions could result in a fire hazard or injury.
- The glass jar your candle comes in is reusable. As mentioned above, it is normal to have some of wax left when your candle is done and you can’t light the wick anymore. Then, simply pop the wick and wick sticker out with a fork and run hot water in the candle jar until the remaining wax is gone.